Guy Wire Kit 30 Metres
All components in the guy wire kit are made from rustproof galvanised steel. The wire rope is constructed from 3mm diameter galvanised steel made from 7 twisted sets of 19 strands making it ideal for straining/guy wires.
1. Secure the GUY WIRE BRACKET (not supplied) to your chimney.
2. Pass the 3mm Wire Rope through the Wire Rope Grip to create loop.
3. Insert the Thimble inside the loop and tighten the Wire Rope Grip using the nuts until the Thimble is secure.
4. Unscrew the D-Shackle and pass through the loop.
5. Attached the Barrel Strainer via the EYE by passing through the threaded bar component of the D-Shackle.
6. Secure the Hook and Eye Strainers to either bolts or screws that have been secured into masonry.
30m of 3mm diameter glavanised steel wire rope.
6 - D-Shackles.
6 - Thimbles
12 - Wire Rope Grips.
3 - Hook and Eye Barrel Strainers.
KW Pro Brochure